Thu, Jun 21|
New Trends Affecting the Future of Enterprise Contact Centers - Webinar
How will AI, big data, and rising customer expectations challenge your contact center in the second half of 2018?
Time & Location
Jun 21, 2018, 1:00 PM
About The Event
Join us on Thurs., June 21 at 1:00 PM Eastern/10:00 AM Pacific to learn how enterprise contact centers can prepare for these challenges.
The expert panelists for this complimentary 45-minute webinar are:
- Martin Tracy, CEO, LANtelligence Inc. (www.lantelligence.com), a leading provider of unified communications and cloud contact center solutions
- Jeremy Watkin, Director of Customer Experience, FCR (www.gofcr.com), a premier provider of outsourced call center and business process solutions.
The panel moderator is Mike Aoki, President, Reflective Keynotes Inc. (reflectivekeynotes.com), a training company that provides sales and customer service training for contact centers. He also volunteers on the GTACC (Greater Toronto Area Contact Centre association) council. Mike was chosen by ICMI.com as “Top 50 Customer Service Thought Leader on Twitter” for the past four years.
Who should attend:
- VPs & Directors of Customer Experience
- VPs & Directors of Customer Service
- VPs & Directors of Contact Centers
Reserve your seat now for this insightful look at the future of enterprise contact centers.
Thanks to LANtelligence (www.lantelligence.com) for co-organziing this event.