Thu, Oct 11|
How Employee Experience Affects Customer Experience & How to Succeed at Both
Employee experience (EX) has always been a key factors affecting Customer experience (CX.) Now that digital transformation has ramped up, companies are implementing new features to improve CX - how does it affect your employee's contact center journey? Where does EX fit within your strategy?
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2018, 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM
Webinar, Toronto, ON, Canada
About The Event
Learn How Employee Experience (EX) Affects Customer Experience (CX) & How to Succeed at Both
Employee experience (EX) has always been one of the key factors affecting Customer experience (CX.) Now that digital transformation has ramped up - and companies are implementing new features to improve customer experience - how does it affect your employee's contact center journey? Where does EX fit within your digital transformation strategy?
Join us on Thurs., Oct. 11 at 1:00 PM Eastern/10:00 AM Pacific to learn how enterprise contact centers can improve employee experience in the new digital environment.
The expert panelists for this complimentary 45-minute webinar are:
- Martin Tracy, CEO, LANtelligence Inc. (www.lantelligence.com), a leading provider of unified communications and cloud contact center solutions
- Erica Marois, Content Manager, ICMI (www.icmi.com), a recognized authority on contact center excellence
- Neal Dlin, Chief Customer Obsessed Officer, Chorus Tree (Chorustree.com), which helps contact centers increase both their Customer AND Employee Engagement results.
The panel moderator is Mike Aoki, President, Reflective Keynotes Inc. (reflectivekeynotes.com), a Toronto based company that specializes in contact center sales and customer service training
Who should attend:
- VPs & Directors of Customer Experience
- VPs & Directors of Customer Service
- VPs & Directors of Contact Centers
Seating is limited to the first 100 attendees. Reserve your seat now for this insightful look at the future of enterprise contact centers.