Tue, Feb 12|
MaRS Discovery District
Thriving Minds. How to Improve Contact Centre Workplace Performance, Mental Health and Customer Experience.
Come join us for some case studies by Mindful Gateway
Time & Location
Feb 12, 2019, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
MaRS Discovery District, 101 College St, Toronto, ON M5G 1L7, Canada, Meeting Room CR-2
About The Event
8:00 - Onsite Registration
8:30 - 9:30 Workshop & Q&A
9:30 - 10:00 Networking
Since Mindful Gateway introduced our science-backed Resilience and Mindfulness Training programs ten years ago, we have helped thousands of people lead healthier and more productive lives. We invite you to join your colleagues from the GTACC at our upcoming free seminar and discover why there’s no better way to improve your contact centre team wellbeing, engagement and collaboration.
You will learn:
1) How trained employees can sustain the self-care skills they need to better regulate their emotions, attention, anxiety and burnout in the dynamic contact centre work environment.
2) What you’ll need to deploy a training program at your contact centre right away and how to measure success effectively.
3) Bottom-line benefits such as lower overall health-care costs, decreased absenteeism, and reduced recruitment and training costs as a result of implementing the Mindful Gateway training solution.
Seminar Case Study Topics and Presenters:
1) CIBC presents their contact centre initiative and how Mindful Gateway as their “trusted partner” co-creates and delivers the employee mindfulness strategy.
Speaker - Ms. Jill Ash, Senior Director Talent Development, CIBC.
2) Mindful Gateway presents an energy client's contact centre research validated training program results where over 200 agents and managers exhibited significant increases in resilience, stress reduction and a healthy work climate.
Speaker - Mr. Michael Apollo RP, Founder and President, Mindful Gateway.
Light refreshments will be served
Parking is available on-site
College St. TTC station underground connection directly to MaRS
GO Transit - UNION Station to TTC North to Vaughan exit at College St.